Every year, more and more students go to study in Europe, the United States, Canada, or even Latin America.
How attractive are other countries? We know of at least 9 benefits of studying abroad.
1. Extensive learning opportunities. The education system of many countries allows students to choose their own subjects and schedule of lectures. This greatly simplifies your life, especially if you have a part-time job or desire to take additional courses. In addition, a student may receive a double education certificate in two different majors.
2. Easy to apply to the university. Many Western European universities can be admitted without taking any specialized examinations. Admission to the university is based on the average grade of the certificate. Of course, you have to prove that you have a good command of a foreign language, and compared to other universities, the introductory campaign is easier and clearer.
3. Independent life. After choosing to study abroad, start preparing yourself to solve problems yourself – whether you like it or not. You will plan your own time for work and http://www.epcc.edu/WritingCenterValleVerde/Documents/Profile%20Essay.pdf entertainment, prepare yourself to eat and buy everything you need. It sounds a little scary, but this stage may not be the best preparation for adulthood. Don’t you dream of independence when you once again argue with your parents?
4. Practice. The curriculum of many universities involves not only mastering theory but also gaining practical skills. Internships may even be compulsory – after graduation or during your studies. Many countries’ visa regime allows students to stay in their country of study for about a year after graduation to gain experience.
5. Travel. Often there are many opportunities for foreign students to travel. Special programs, low ticket costs, or simply no visa restrictions – new countries treacherously await you while you sit in the library for an essay.
6. Expanding outlook and opportunities. Each country has its own approach to life. You will meet people with a different mindset, a new approach, and more open-mindedness to experiments. As a rule, starting a new startup or getting a grant to develop new areas of research is much easier thanks to long-term state innovation support programs.
7. Study of foreign languages. Programs for international students are usually attended by representatives of many countries. Thus, studying abroad gives you the opportunity to learn the language of your host country plus practice other languages â€‹â€‹with their native speakers. Some students even make money from such language lessons.
8. Graduate study without a Master’s degree. If you wish to enter graduate school in an American or Canadian university, no one will require documents proving a master’s degree in the same specialty. This is especially true in the fields of IT, engineering, mechanics, robotics, medicine, and genetic engineering.
9. Employment of dreams. An international certificate increases your chances of getting a good job and generally offer higher levels of income. Immediately after graduation, you can earn $ 100,000 a year.
Agree, the right choice of education abroad will directly affect your future. It is worthwhile to consult someone who knows the benefits of educational programs, the intricacies of entry, and visa issues. Maybe Anyway will change your life?